How to Start a Brewery?

Jesteś nowy? Dopiero zajrzałeś do naszego Centrum i nie bardzo wiesz, jak zacząć? Tu możesz przywitać się i podzielić pierwszymi wrażeniami :-)
Igor Fernando

How to Start a Brewery?

Post autor: Igor Fernando » ndz maja 08, 2022 10:42 am

When I first decided to create a beer business, I thought nothing would work out for me. Firstly, I knew little about the technology of fermentation and brewer's yeast. Secondly, I had no idea what equipment to buy. Fortunately, I found an interesting article that was the start of my search.

So how to brew your own beer? I have been looking for an answer to this question for about three months. To begin with, I analyzed several brewing technologies and general requirements for brewer's yeast. I also found out what equipment and storage system I need. After this step, I created a marketing plan. The problem is that there are many competitors in my region, and I wanted to create a unique product.

After another couple of months, I chose the right strategy and found an investor who agreed to help me. As soon as I was done searching for money, I settled all the legal aspects and received permits in total to start my business. My path was quite long and difficult. Nevertheless, I am glad that now I have been able to achieve success.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Przywitaj się!”